- October 2019: Acquisition of a new optical device Keyence IM7030, 2x press 500t with robots, central distribution, reinforced material drying.
- April 2019: Acquisition of CNC drilling and milling machine
- June 2018: New workplace for medical industry, press 100 ton + 6 axis robot with workplace.
- July 2017: Start new website.
- July 2017: purchased by the SJ210 Mitutoyo roughness meter 1 p.
- July 2017: purchased new molding machines Leadway Blaze 100t, 210t.
- May 2017: New Digma HSC 500 Exeron Graphite.
- News archive available: HERE
PAŇÁK PLASTY s. r. o., Vrbno pod Pradědem
The main business of Paňák plasty s.r.o, which has a 26-year tradition in the production of pressing tools and plastic processing, is the development, production and assembly of plastic parts. The company's goal is its continuous development in all areas, strengthening its position on the domestic and foreign markets. In the long run, we strive to place great emphasis on the introduction of new technologies, innovations and quality in production. Only these steps can lead to growing customer requirements for plastic products. These activities are mainly directed to automotive, electrical, furniture, advertising and consumer industries.